auto-scale rows in result set upon return?

Teradata Studio
Teradata Employee

auto-scale rows in result set upon return?

is there a way to have Studio auto-scale the result set depending on the size of the returned value?  Say for example I'm returning an image in the result set, how can i make it so I don't need to manually resize the rows every time i get a new result set?

3 REPLIES 3
Teradata Employee

Re: auto-scale rows in result set upon return?

Are you on the latest version of Studio? In 16.20.10, when a result set comes back, the columns and rows should auto scale.

If you continue to see this issue with the latest version of Studio, please let us know.

Teradata Employee

I am on studio 16.20.10.00.201903282220 and when an image is returned there is no autoscaling at all.  I'm attaching the returned data set  (single row with an image) and what it is when you manually expand the plot_image.  It is not bad to do one, but if you have 30 or 40 images returned, it is a pain to manually set the size for each one.    Just wondering if there is a setting in Studio that can enable scaling for images? Studio Return rslt.JPGExpanded image.JPG

Highlighted
Teradata Employee

As the default view of resultset viewer in mind  , The Column auto scale is lilmited  for only Date type columns in Studio 16.20.10 version.

We will defintely consider your inputs on this . Please create a new request for this, under Studio Aha! ideas Portal.
--------------
“Please enter you request in our ideas portal https://teradata-studio.ideas.aha.io/ (it’ll ask you to register). This is where we’re accumulating all the requests coming in for Studio. Also, feel free to contribute any other requests you might have or add to the requests that already exist.”