TPT19469 Record: %d, %d bytes parsed but no EOR was found. Possible missing EOR

Tools & Utilities
Enthusiast

TPT19469 Record: %d, %d bytes parsed but no EOR was found. Possible missing EOR

Hi Every one I meet a error as the subject title. Is there any suggestion? By the way , the data file is very huge. more than 340GKB. Thank you very much

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: TPT19469 Record: %d, %d bytes parsed but no EOR was found. Possible missing EOR

Thank you for your reply. I have already found the error reason. The unzip operation of the file did not work well.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
4 REPLIES 4
Teradata Employee

Re: TPT19469 Record: %d, %d bytes parsed but no EOR was found. Possible missing EOR

Hi.

Your input file does not adhere to the format / schema defined, possibly because of missing end-of-record character.

Check the file for errors.

Cheers.

Carlos.

Enthusiast

Hi, Carlos, Thank you for your reply . Now the Reason is possiblely missing end-of-record character How to check the end-of-record character? I check the first ten records already , the job executed successfully. But the file size is so large, I can not check every record. What should I do ? Any suggestion about that?
Teradata Employee

Hi.

I used to execute awk scripts to check big files for this kind of errors. The scripts are easy to develop.

Cheers.

Carlos. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Thank you for your reply. I have already found the error reason. The unzip operation of the file did not work well.