Studio 15.12 Available for Download

Tools
Tools covers the tools and utilities you use to work with Teradata and its supporting ecosystem. You'll find information on everything from the Teradata Eclipse plug-in to load/extract tools.
Teradata Employee

Re: Studio 15.12 Available for Download

1. It is retrying the query. When we test our Mac going to sleep, it returns right away with the socket error.

2. The F5 (Execute as Individual hotkey) will parse the SQL Editor statement in order to split into individual statements. This may be what is causing the delay in executing the query. You can run Execute All or Ctrl+Alt+X to avoid parsing and send the entire contents of the SQL Editor to the database.

Teradata Employee

Sudhail,

1. It will retry the query. We tried this on our Mac and we got the socket error right away.

2.The F5 shortcut key (Execute as Individual Statements) will parse the statements in the SQL Editor in order to split the statements. This may be what it taking time. You can perform the Execute All (Ctrl+Alt+X) to bypass parsing and send the full contents of the SQL Editor to the database.

Enthusiast

Regarding #1, i have taken a snapshot video of the time it takes to give me the socket error. How do I share this video with you? The video shows it took about 20 seconds for me to get that socket error.

Although i don't know exactly, i think it must be something in my laptop settings that's making it slow (if you get the error right away)

-Suhail

Teradata Employee

Suhail,

Please open an support incident so we can collect the logs and configuration information.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Is it possible to still obtain Teradata Studio Version 15.10, or 15.11 or 15.12? I can only see version 16.00 on the Teradata Download site and do not have access to jdk version 1.8, so need a version that supports jdk 1.7.

Cheers,

Mark