New Teradata Unity Data Mover 15.00 Available

UDA
The UDA channel is for Teradata’s Unified Data Architecture including the Analytical Ecosystem and other UDA influences. This channel provides information specific to the integration and co-existence of multiple systems, in particular when a mix of Aster, Teradata, and Hadoop are present. It is also meant to support information around the UDA enabling technologies so products like Viewpoint, Data Mover, Connectors, QueryGrid, etc.
Teradata Employee

Re: New Teradata Unity Data Mover 15.00 Available

Hi,

Teradata Professional Services has a framework to enable what I think you are asking about. I can't give you the details here. Contact your Account Team have them find out the details from the Unity COE (Center of Expertise) within TD Professional Services.

Regards,

Cliff

Cliff,

Thanks, l'll check with the acount team.

Cheers,

Hi,

Do we have any VMExpress that has DataMover setup for learning purpose.

I can see DataLabs installed but do not find DM installed on VM15.0

Thank you,

Regards,

Vijayendra

Teradata Employee

Hello,

Data Mover runs on it's own TMS server and cannot be put into the VM container with the database. It is also not available in virtual form by itself. However, this is an interesting idea that I may explore with engineering. It won't be anytime soon as development of VM editions takes approvals, scheduling, etc.

Regards,

Cliff