- Hi Techos
Your assistance is appreciated
1. In a SLES 11 TD 15 VM Player I performed the following
- Created a SysAdmin user from dbc to perform all dba activities.
- Created two databases , Database A and Database B
- dbc and sysadmin users have the sufficient access rights to the Database A and Database B.
2. In the viewpoint, I successfully connected to Datalabs using dbc/dbc. My next step is to create a lab group.
In the add a lab group screen, I cannot select the list of parent databases.
Could anyone please assist.
As mentioned in the data labs manual, the user logged into datalabs and creating lab groups should have the following access rights to the teradata database.